High winds, driving rain, and heavy snow are all dangers to the structural integrity of your home or business. Among the structures that are most vulnerable to storm damage is the roof of your home or business. Any flying debris that strikes your roof will cause damage, even if it is not visible to you. In addition, on the off chance to we have a heavy snowstorm, the gutters of your Maryland roofing system could be knocked out of place. When that snow melts, a lot of that water will be directed right into your home.
Maryland has a history of unpredictable weather so if a freak storm hits and you find yourself in a home that is exposed to the elements do not wait to call a professional Maryland contractor like HomeTech. It could mean the difference between affordable roof repairs and an expensive roof replacement MD.
In addition to damage to your Maryland roofing system, storms can also cause damage to your siding, windows, and doors. HomeTech is an expert in the inspection and repair of all types of storm damage, to each exterior aspect of your home. During our inspections we actually get up on your roof to inspect the situation. You can’t truly see damage from the ground. We have been promptly responding and quickly repairing storm damagesince our inception in 2000, and hundreds of homes have HomeTech to thank for mere repairs rather than full replacements of roofing, siding, windows, and doors.
So when disaster strikes and your Maryland home falls victim to storm damage, make sure to call a fully licensed contractor like HomeTech. Don’t fall victim to what we in the industry call “Storm Chasers,” unlicensed contractors that will respond quickly, do poor work, never get up on your roof and leave you with an empty wallet and more costly repairs to pay for.
Maryland residents are no strangers to heavy storms, nor the damage that they can cause to their homes. The roof of a Maryland home is especially susceptible to damage from falling debris of all kinds. Even if there is no storm, you never know when disaster will strike and you will come home to find a tree taking up residence in your living room.
If a freak accident like a falling tree occurs, it would not be wise to wait to repair the damage that your home accrues. Call an expert Maryland roofing contractor like HomeTech immediately, and our crew will quickly respond to your property. We may not be able to fix the damage right away, but our first step will be to tarp off any areas that are left open to the elements.
This quick response time is just one of the reasons HomeTech is the top choice in roofing contractors Frederick MD and Columbia roofing contractors, as well as each of the other towns we service.
So if you need emergency repairs, don’t wait. Call a fully licensed MD roofing contractor like HomeTech before it is too late!
- Increased Energy Efficiency – Installing siding increases your home’s R-value, an important measure of the insulating capacity of any material
- Increased Structural Integrity – Expertly produced siding, like that produced by CertainTeed and Mastic, provides a nearly impenetrable force to protect your home
- Proper Moisture Management – If properly installed, siding will allow your home to “breath,” meaning moisture can get in and out
- Air & Noise Barrier – Vinyl and fiber cement siding prevent air infiltration that can dramatically increase your home energy costs, and serve as a significant barrier to external noise
- Increased Curb Appeal- Your home will be the stylish, colorful envy of the neighborhood when hire HomeTech to wrap it in beautiful, durable vinyl or fiber cement siding
- Stains or dripping water on interior walls
- Cracked or curling shingles
- Missing shingles
- Excessive mold or moss growth
- Staining on the interior structure
- Penetration of the shingle layer or roof deck
- Ice dam build-up
Tired of patching leaks and replacing shingles? If you have a faulty system, you could be in danger of everything from water damage to mold! One call to us and you’ll be on the path towards a solid, dependable roof. Give us a ring at (301) 637-9019 for your next project in the city as well as in Laurel, Columbia, Germantown, or the Silver Spring area.