Keeping your home and family safe and comfortable in all weather conditions is the important job done by your roof. That’s why you need a reliable Germantown roofing company like HomeTech Exteriors on the job.
HomeTech Exteriors is a GAF-certified Germantown roofer, which means you get the advantages of a quality roofing system from the world’s leading roofing manufacturer, professionally installed by the area’s top roofing company. All backed by industry-leading warranties to provide peace of mind and assurance that your roof will deliver many years of service.
The roof is an important element in the overall appearance of your home. Knowing how to choose the color of roofing shingles will help ensure that you make a choice that will suit your home’s appearance as well as work in the climate where you live. Your choice can also depend upon the architectural style of your home and upon many other factors including from energy efficiency.
Siding will deliver significant advantages for your Maryland home, including:
- Increased Energy Efficiency – Installing siding increases your home’s R-value, an important measure of the insulating capacity of any material
- Increased Structural Integrity – Expertly produced siding, like that produced by CertainTeed and Mastic, provides a nearly impenetrable force to protect your home
- Proper Moisture Management – If properly installed, siding will allow your home to “breath,” meaning moisture can get in and out
- Air & Noise Barrier – Vinyl and fiber cement siding prevent air infiltration that can dramatically increase your home energy costs, and serve as a significant barrier to external noise
- Increased Curb Appeal- Your home will be the stylish, colorful envy of the neighborhood when hire HomeTech to wrap it in beautiful, durable vinyl or fiber cement siding
High winds, driving rain, and heavy snow are all dangers to the structural integrity of your home or business. Among the structures that are most vulnerable to storm damage is the roof of your home or business. Any flying debris that strikes your roof will cause damage, even if it is not visible to you. In addition, on the off chance to we have a heavy snowstorm, the gutters of your Maryland roofing system could be knocked out of place. When that snow melts, a lot of that water will be directed right into your home.
Maryland has a history of unpredictable weather so if a freak storm hits and you find yourself in a home that is exposed to the elements do not wait to call a professional Maryland contractor like HomeTech. It could mean the difference between affordable roof repairs and an expensive roof replacement MD.
In addition to damage to your Maryland roofing system, storms can also cause damage to your siding, windows, and doors. HomeTech is an expert in the inspection and repair of all types of storm damage, to each exterior aspect of your home. During our inspections we actually get up on your roof to inspect the situation. You can’t truly see damage from the ground. We have been promptly responding and quickly repairing storm damage since our inception in 2000, and hundreds of homes have HomeTech to thank for mere repairs rather than full replacements of roofing, siding, windows, and doors.
So when disaster strikes and your Maryland home falls victim to storm damage, make sure to call a fully licensed contractor like HomeTech. Don’t fall victim to what we in the industry call “Storm Chasers,” unlicensed contractors that will respond quickly, do poor work, never get up on your roof and leave you with an empty wallet and more costly repairs to pay for.